Monday, December 31, 2012

Phenom Hybrid X - My Personal Hybrid and Workout Routine


This is my personally developed hybrid geared to gaining a lot of strength and then allowing that strength to assist in training towards other goals.
The 3rd phase is interchangeable  so if you want to gain some size throw in mass, or if you want to trim down and gain some lean muscle, go with a sculpt, or if you are an athlete like me I will be going through performance. Heck, even after you do the 3rd why stop there? I will be following the Foundation and Strength phase, followed by Performance then Mass and finally sculpt. This will take of all the goals I have. All these workouts are 3-6 weeks. I will be doing strength 6 weeks. The results so far have been phenomenal. My strength has greatly improved and I'm only 3 weeks into strength. This program is completely interchangeable  so you can switch out workouts if you don't have all the programs. Just make sure to substitute them with workouts that work the same muscles.

If you want any help tailoring the program to your needs, I am certainly here to help you. Just shootm e a message or comment and I will get back to your ASAP.

PHASE 1 ( Foundation )
1. Balance & Power + ABX2
2. Plyocide
3. X2 Recovery
4. Strength + Ab Shredder
5. Off Day Stretch
6. X Trainer
7. X2 Recovery

Foundation just gets you ready for the upcoming phases, by utilizing full body workouts and X Trainer to prepare for the asylum and other workouts as well.

PHASE 2 (Strength)
Weeks 1,3,5
1. Upper Body Elite
2. Bulk Legs
3. Back & Biceps (P90X)
4. Chest Shoulder Tris X2
5. Back To Core
6. Vertical Plyo + ABX2
7. X2 Recovery or X2 Yoga

Weeks 2,4,6
1. Bulk Chest AND Bulk Back
2. Power Legs + Ab Shredder
3. Should & Arms (P90X)
4. Back to Six Pack
5. Chest Shoulder Tris X2
6. Bulk Legs
7. X2 Yoga or X2 Recovery

Strength multiplies muscle confusion by 2, providing a different schedule with mostly new workouts every other week. This  hits all muscle groups 2-3 times a week.

PHASE X (Performance)
1. X Trainer
2. PAP Upper + Ab Shredder
3. PAP Lower
4. Off Day Stretch
5. Vertical Plyo
6. Game Day + ABX2
7. X2 Recovery

This is where asylum and p90x2 get married and give birth to the ultimate athletic workout program. There is plenty of agility training and power training along with conditioning involved.

PHASE X (Mass)
1. Bulk Chest + Bulk Back
2. Bulk Legs
3. V Sculpt X2mor Build Back & Biceps
4. Chest Shoulder Tris (P90X)
5. Power Legs
6. Bulk Arms + ABX2
7. X2 Recovery

5/6 of the workouts are straight lifting, Power Legs helps burn any unwanted fat while building the legs, but the majority is building muscle and strength.

Phase X (Sculpt)
1. Vertical Plyo + Overtime
2. Build Chest/Tris
3. V Sculpt + ABX2
4. Speed & Agility
5. Chest & Back (P90X)
6. Build Legs + Ab Shredder
7. X2 Recovery

This focuses on strength and muscle building, while throwing in 2 power/carido workouts from asylum to burn any extra fat gain and help sculpt the muscles you build.


4 comments:

  1. My first question is what is your nutrition like? I'm doing beast right now and my caloric intake is up at 3000+ and I imagine to see gains with this type of hybrid your intake would have to be somewhat similar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct, I am not a die hard nutrition follower, as in I eat healthy, but I dont go out of my way to eat a certain amount of calories and such. My calorie intake is steady between 2800-3400, while around 400-500 are consumed after my workout, regardless of what type of training I did. Doing Beast you'd want to keep your calories high since I assume you want to do nothing but gain muscle, but a hybrid like these you could either decrease or stay the same, as you'll lose fat and still build lean mass.

      Delete
  2. Would it be possible to see your before and after pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In addition i would like it if you could make me a hybrid as well. How can i contact you to tell you about myself and the type of hybrid i am seeking.

      Delete